Android Jelly Bean Update

Fitness

Hello,
I just updated my phone to Jelly Bean v4.1, but haven't really seen a lot of difference. Has anyone noticed any cool new features with it or what the difference really is?
Have a Great Day!

Android Jelly Bean Update Benefits

Do you have sony xperia s, Galaxy S2 or any other version of Android phone as i have noticed a slight increase in speed and response time of my Sony experia smart phone. My friend who update Galaxy S2 also did noticed some positive change and benefits in speed although we did not noticed any increase in features or any extra thing other than the speed of phone response after this Jelly Bean Update on our phones.

I have the Galaxy S3. After using it a bit there are a few changes I have noticed. Like the blocking mode and the pull down menu is a little different. I want to say it may be a little faster now that you mention it, but never really thought of it being slow before. Thanks for letting me know what you found.
Have a Great Day!

When I updated my phone to Jelly Bean, I was impressed. First, it is much smoother and quicker than before on Ice Cream Sandwich. It also has Google Now, a new feature which is pretty awesome to use and my battery lasts longer on Jelly Bean.

I updated the other week on my Samsung S3 and quite a few upgrades, like extra bells and whistles for the camera, easier access to social media, and a lot of other tweeks. You are best looking on the Official Google Jellybean site as you do have to dig around for most of the upgrades.

Back