Amsterdam dedicated hosting?

Djons

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth. I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

What are your views on GTHost.com Amsterdam dedicated hosting packages? Will it be worth trying? Any experience?

Thank you.

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend it to anyone.

I've nice hosting experience with GTHost.com dedicated hosting (the price is starting $5/day). The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes! The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.

Right servers can be got from qhoster.com and asvhost.com.
Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.

Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price. I enjoy having GTHost.com as my instant server hosting provider. Over 17 locations, 10 minutes setup.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
Aforementioned are highlights of using them:
• Clear and competitive pricing
• CPanel-powered features
• Advanced functions
• Tons of services and features if you need.

I am really happy to have found GTHost.com instant server hosting service.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are as stable as a rock.
The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.
They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
I love the prices. The server is always up and running very fast. That's pretty good uptime!
Highly recommend GTHost.com solutions.

Back