Amazon Launching SmartPhone

mon-webmaster

There have been rumors that Amazon will be launching a 3D smartphone and start competing into the lucrative market of smartphones. If Amazon does launch a smartphone how many of us will be purchasing these phones and what specifications will these phones be having.

Will they be a high end smart phones or will they be ordinary ones with normal price range.

I've heard this for a while, like 1-2 years. I wouldn't be surprised, but they will have to release it with a good price for it to be competitive. The Nexus phone are amazing value for money.

I wouldn't get my hopes too high for it. The Kindle has only been moderately popular it seems. They are a great company, but I question if they have the ability to really master the UI for Android and really bring something new to the table to make it worthwhile. I use Amazon, but not enough to warrant buying a phone geared around it. If you consider how much of a failure the "facebook phones" were, it's possible these could bomb as well.

Um. Cite your information please with relevant sources that are known to be accurate most of the time. I'm not just going to believe you off-the-bat, am I?

Either way; I'd be very happy if they did launch a Smartphone, as long as it is pretty cheap, as I love Amazon, they are a great online store.

I have heard the same rumors too. I think I first heard about it a couple of years ago. I also remember hearing rumors about a Facebook smartphone too. I definitely wouldn't buy a Facebook phone. I don't think I would buy an Amazon phone either. I love my Android.

I haven't heard anything about this. The only rumor I have heard about is that Facebook is going to make a smartphone, just like other mobile companies. I don't know about this, and perhaps it's too late for the game because I guess people would go for other known brands such as Apple, Samsung, HTC, and so on. I would like to see one if Amazon makes a smartphone, which I think it's going to be for years to come.

Christmas is approaching and still no concrete news.. They will all miss out on a very lucrative market and if they are too late they will be selling it to people that have spent all their hard earned cash at the xmas sales.

However, i doubt i would go for one unless it was a lot cheaper than samsung or other well known manufacturers, and had competitive specs.

Back