amazon.com vs amazon.co.uk Affiliate

Johnfraser

I am asking this question to the experienced people who have tried both of the programs ie affiliate program of amazon.com and amazon.co.uk . I am currently using amazon.co.uk affiliate program but my affiliate income is very low and i am not happy with it at all. I know that some people from my country do shop from amazon.com . I have put amazon.co.uk affiliate ads on my website so i donot get any commission if people buy from amazons .com website.
Please guide me how do i resolve this problem and increase my income from my website.

One approach you can use to increase your income is that you can sign up as an affiliate on both of amazon.com and amazon.co.uk . You can then intelligently use the affiliate code from amazon.co.uk when some body is visiting your website from Europe and if some body is visiting the website from North America then affiliate code for amazon.com can be used. This will ensure that you keep on earning as most people will purchase from there nearest amazon store.

There are some programs or even plugins available for wordpress which will give you an option to provide code different amazon websites and will show different ad code to different visitors based on their locations.

There are some programs or even plugins available for wordpress which will give you an option to provide code different amazon websites and will show different ad code to different visitors based on their locations.

Do you have any reference? Please tell me about those program or plugin that i can use in my WordPress Affiliate Marketing Blog.

If you didn't already have a website I'd say forget the UK program you want to hit into the .com because there's no cap on the earnings so when someone buys a $30k watch then it's your lucky day my friend!

If you're using WP then EasyAzon is probably your best bet.

Back