Amazon Affiliate Denied

eyecold

My application for an Affiliate have been declined by amazon and I do not know the reasons for this. On the application form I entered the URL of my website which was health niche and I thought that the traffic I was getting will be purchasing items from Amazon and will be convertible.

Now tell me what options I have after amazon affiliate denied and is there any other website I should became affiliated with which can give me a good profit.

Hello! I want to understand Amazon's third party return policy. What terms and conditions apply to returns and who typically pays for returns on Amazon? Also wondering what strategies can be used to streamline the returns process and reduce associated costs?

Hello. Amazon's return policy for third-party sellers is determined by various factors, but generally, if the return is due to a defect or seller error, the seller will be responsible for the return costs. However, in the event of a return for other reasons, such as buyer error, the costs may be covered by him, go to the site for more details. To reduce returns and associated costs, sellers are encouraged to provide accurate product descriptions, engage with customers, and use analytics and feedback to optimize processes and products.

Back