All in one PCs

kai_uk

Has anyone tried an all-in-one PC that is designed like an imac but runs windows 7 instead? I am looking at buying these instead but was wondering about brands and if they perform as fast & reliably as a regular desktop PC.

300x300.jpg

I have a Lenovo All In One for two years now that I have been very pleased with. It runs really quiet and doesn't overheat. It hardly takes up any space on my desktop. The mouse and the keyboard are both Bluetooth, so no wires there. In fact, there is only one wire for the entire system - the power cord.

The only problems I've had with it so far are when Windows crashes every once in a while (which could be from a myriad of issues, not necessarily due to Lenovo) and I have to reboot, sometimes my Keyboard and Mouse won't respond to anything, as if they are not communicating with the system. I usually have to unplug it completely for a minute or so then plug it back in and reboot.

Also, I would suggest looking for one that you can adjust the height of it, so you can get it more eye level, and not have to look down at it.

Thanks for the info OhioTom76. The wireless keyboard & mouse sounds convenient, especially for use at home but in the workplace where we need something that is trouble free perhaps the USB versions are more suitable. Crashing once in a while at home is no big deal either, we all know how to reboot but if it happens elsewhere they will panic an throw tantrums! The height adjustable suggestion is a good one, i will look out for it.

Back