Alexa Rank

Adam Lewis

Hello friends,

I started SEO of my site before 2 months with article posting, blog posting and with all off page SEO terms used and alexa rank also improved.Till now i continued all process of off page seo but now alexa rank not improved at that manner when it improved in starting time.I am confused to why this happning and what to do for alexa ranking?

Anybody can help me?

Thanks...

Are you submitting unique content for your website?.... Unique content and social media are the best ways to increase traffic on the site and improve the ranking of the site.
Use these activities on high PR sites to get your alexa rank improved and keep on doing other off page activities.

Alexa rank is based on how many people 'with the alexa toolbar'visit your site. If the people who visit your site have the alexa toolbar installed on their internet browser, then alexa counts the visit to your site. the more the traffic the better the rank.

Alexa ranking is extremely essential measure to determine the position of the website.It shows the rank for site according to traffic coming to site. So Site Alexa rank is also a Plus factor for SEO......

Alexa is a very powerful tool used to rank web site traffic. Find out how your web site traffic stacks up against all your competitors! This is one of the most accurate freely available tools to find out how well your site ranks up against millions of other sites on the Web.

Back