Alexa rank still important?

sidhharthsinha

Hi friends,

We all know Alexa rank doesn't give accurate data. As Alexa rank is calculated on the basis of people who are visiting your website with having Alexa toolbar installed in it. Than why importance is given to Alexa rank? As increase or decrease in Alexa rank is not accurate.

Does Google consider Alexa rank as one of the ranking factor?

Alexa rank is still important and it measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.

Alexa rank is still important indeed if you have toolbar installed, however Google doesn't consider it as ranking factor.

In my personal opinion, Alexa rank is just a number. These numbers is not relevant besides even google stop its page tool rank so I don't think Alexa is helpful at all. I suggest everyone to focus on improving SEO instead.

Alexa show the stats of your traffic. it gives you a number and shows the rank in world wide and your region wise, it's not affected your ranking.

Back