Affordable hosting in EU

Jhon14

Is gofreehosting.com good for hosting solution.

They are giving
Free domain name
100 GB Storage
1 TB Bandwidth
Web Site Builder
30 day Money Back Guarantee
EPP Key Control
Virus Protection
SPAM Protection (SpamAssassin)
Firewall Protection
MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin
PostgreSQL
Image Magick
IonCube
Zend Optimizer

Scopehosts has best shared hosting services with SSD space and basic DDOS protection. I would suggest you to have a look on their hosting services. they have excellent support team.

Use hosting services from stratus4.com and plusplushosting.net.
There are a lot of useful resources in their plans to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Prices are competitive.

I'd say Swissns.ch is perfect place to get EU hosting solutions. Their reliability is high, support is fast and prices are low.

To my mind best hosting is provided by ViUX.com. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently, no matter what location you need.

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really. I know Swissns.ch is perfect hosting provider. Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.

Their servers are located in France and Germany. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

I'd better give trusted and time-tested EU web host a try. SolVPS.com would be the best bet if you need cheap and reliable UK hosting.
Use their coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

Back