affiliate marketing

Anybody knows a good affiliate network for movie sites? Maybe something similar to the Clickbank movie affiliate offers (MoviesCapital, MoviesDirect, iMoviesClub) - but to be a little different, a little better? These Clickbank movie affiliate sites are very old, most people already joined them (their affiliate banners are also old and ugly), so it's pretty hard to get affiliates for them; and I also don't like that Clickbank is not using PayPal, I don't like the wire/check payments.

Let me explain what kind of affiliate networks I am looking for - something similar to this:
SEMrush
I recently got invited to a private movie affiliate network (also suitable for gaming/ebooks/file download niches), that is much better that these old Clickbank movie affiliate sites; the offers are much better converting and the commissions are incomparable. It is different than other movie affiliate sites; in fact it is a membership site, where users can signup for a free trial and can watch movies (or play games, read ebooks, download files - there are a few offers for these niches too) - and the affiliates are paid even for the free trial signups. Even if the user just join the site and he stops his trial in the allocated 5 days - the affiliates are getting the commissions in the same days when the user joined (even if he don't make any purchase - and even if he later asks for a refund). And the most important 2 things: the commissions are pretty high - paid 2 times per month, via PayPal.

This network is working very well for me, but I need an other similar one - to don't have only same banners on all my site. And maybe the users joined the first site will join the other ones too, if I have more different sites to join :)

If anybody knows something similar to this, please share it to me! Or, if it is private, like my network, than please send me an invite, if you can! I can send you invites too, to my network if anybody interested - contact me in this case, because I can't share details here.

Thank you & Regards,

Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing wherein you refer someone to any online product and when that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.

Best movies site for affiliate marketing:
- Youtube - you can upload a video, optimize On-page, Off-page SEO! Get free traffic.
- Vimeo

Last edited:
Back