Advantages Of Using PHP

junior-jones

I am curious that in the last 5-10 years PHP have become so dominant scripting language that it is now all over the web and seems to dominate completely. Can any body tell me what are the advantages of using PHP over using other web development languages like JSP, ASP or others.

Almost every other CMS used for building web sites and even the blogging systems are being developed using PHP . Also can you tell me that will PHP stay in the dominant position like it is or would any other coding language surpass it ever in terms of popularity. Please tell me other advantages of using PHP like security, cost etc

First of all, PHP is an open source scripting language. This means that it is and always will be free to use. The main reason I use it and I suspect others as well use it is because of its ability to interact with both databases and HTML and JavaScript. If you want to make a website that allows a user to login, has a contact form, adjusts to user input, or is dynamically generated then I wouldn't use any other language. As for JSP and ASP I am unfamiliar with the intricacy of these languages as I do not use them. PHP allows you to check and re-check user input making it as secure as the coder wants it to be. Of course, the more security steps you put in the more code, time, and user annoyance you create but it is worth it to have a secure site and and database.

PHP is the first language I taught myself and I am glad it was as it made learning other languages much easier. Hope this helps.

PHP is one of the most popular server side scripting languages running today. It is used for creating dynamic webpages that interact with the user offering customized information. PHP offers many advantages; it is fast, stable, secure, easy to use and open source (free).

PHP is a very popular programming language used to design website. Advantages of using Php is:
1.Open source : This will helps in creating a support community, abundant extension library.
2.Speed: It is relative fast since it uses much system resource.
3.Powerful library support: You can easily find functional modules you need such as PDF, Graph etc.

PHP web development means developing websites and dynamic web pages using the versatile and capable server-side scripting language, PHP. It offers a plethora of benefits. Not only is it open-source but also feature-rich and has all the functionality that a proprietary or paid scripting language would offer.

Fastmailsender

Back