Advantages Of Dedicated Server Hosting

chismore

Can any body let me know what are the benefits and advantages of purchasing a dedicated server as compare to shared hosting or VPS. My website is using heavy resources now and my web hosting company is asking me to purchase a dedicated server but I am not sure what I should be doing because I do not know the advantages a dedicated server would have over VPS hosting.

Please elaborate and let me know the differences and improvements in my webhosting speed when I will switch to dedicated.

Here are few advantages of using it -

1.) Yes it will cost you some money, but will ensure that you'll never lose your content and site all of a sudden like it happens with Blogger blog.

2.) Stability - You will get 24 by 7 stability.

Iwon't go into much detail as these two reasons should suffice :)

Can any body let me know what are the benefits and advantages of purchasing a dedicated server as compare to shared hosting or VPS. My website is using heavy resources now and my web hosting company is asking me to purchase a dedicated server but I am not sure what I should be doing because I do not know the advantages a dedicated server would have over VPS hosting.

Please elaborate and let me know the differences and improvements in my webhosting speed when I will switch to dedicated.

Dedicated server hosting means you are renting an entire physical server for use all by yourself. Getting a dedicated server means you don't have to share system resources with other websites.The main advantages of Dedicated Hosting are:
Performance - As you are not sharing the system resources such as processor power, memory and disk space with other sites on the same server.
Security - Nobody else has access to the server you can be sure of having a much greater degree of security.
Own IP address - Most shared hosting sites share a single IP address, with site traffic directed by the server examining `host headers'. In contrast your dedicated server has its own unique IP address.
Greater Reliability - You do not run the risk of the server being slowed down, swamped with traffic, or crashed by another site on a shared server.
I ave a website of my own where i use Dedicated hosting with the help of 9cubehosting.com

In addition to the advantages listed already, there is less chance of your website being taken offline because the IP address you are sharing has been blocked. This could happen for a variety of reasons such as illegal trading, spamming, hacking etc...

If you don't want a dedicated server, you can switch to a provider that offers more generous shared bandwidth and resources.

Dedicated server is more secure to other server hosting. A dedicated server provides your company with it’s own machine in the data canter.

Below are advantage of Dedicated Server

High Performance
Greater Reliability
More Secure
Decrease website load Time
Custom Configuration
Custom Firewall
Your own IP address
Upgrade Path
SLAs (service-level agreement)

To know more read this blog: https://www.rackbank.com/blog/

Last edited:
The advantages of dedicated server hosting are-
1. Reliability
2. Administrative Access
3. Advanced Technical Support
4. Safe Storage
If your website gets a significant amount of traffic or uses resource-intensive applications, a shared hosting plan might not be enough to meet your needs. Consider purchasing dedicated hosting services from a reliable website hosting company.

There are many advantages of Dedicated Hosting which are following:-
1. It is your personal server.
2. You have full access to all resources.
3. Speed is fast because not shared with others.
4. Security is high because of separate hardware and resources.
5. Suitable for high trafficking sites.

According to my experience AJKservers is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

According to me, you have the quantity of bandwidth of a server,Having a dedicated server is in fact more secured compared to shared hosting. In Dedicated hosting only you are hosted in that server, the response time of the server to requested files will be so much faster compared to shared hosting.

Having dedicated basically means we into bigger league, it makes our web site stable and makes sure that it can handle any traffic and won’t go down. I am using dedicated only with Serveria, it has massive advantage with 99.99% Uptime, Daily backups to make us feel comfortable while they have excellent security to keep all our private data completely safe and also great On-site tech support!

In my point of view, Dedicated server web server hosting is best to host a big business professional site. It is more secure and powerful than other hosting solutions. In Dedicated server hosting, a server is dedicated to single user and not shared. So it works well without any issues. You can also make changes on hardware and software level without any issue and is more flexible than other hosting solutions.

Last edited:
Back