Adsense vs. Media.Net

lisatechie

Publishers can you guys share if any body have any success with Media . net and if it have got any better. Usually people say that there is nothing that can match adsense in terms of money but some people say it for north American traffic Media . net can some time come close to Google AdSense.

I am curious to hear from any webmaster out here who have been using both AdSense and media .net so that he can tell us and compare Adsense vs. Media Net as that will be helpful to other webmasters and they will better able to decide which advertising network they will be using to monetize their websites.

I have used both in the past and while Adsense performs better, I have found the people behind Media.net to be more 'people friendly'. Adsense does a better job of showing related ads, but Media.net handles you better and only bans you if you blantently break the rules, unlike Adsense who ban you for something they BELIEVE you MIGHT do in the future.

The only thing that annoys me about Media.net is that they only show test link banner ads and they are rather generic to your niche and haven't displayed anchor text that has encouraged me to follow through (on other blogs, not mine).

They are growing, if they tweaked their contextual advertising and added banner ads then I reckon they would do even better.

I think there is no alternate of adsense with respct to CPC etc

Yes there is, stop being so closedminded.

I have used both in the past and while Adsense performs better, I have found the people behind Media.net to be more 'people friendly'. Adsense does a better job of showing related ads, but Media.net handles you better and only bans you if you blantently break the rules, unlike Adsense who ban you for something they BELIEVE you MIGHT do in the future.

The only thing that annoys me about Media.net is that they only show test link banner ads and they are rather generic to your niche and haven't displayed anchor text that has encouraged me to follow through (on other blogs, not mine).

They are growing, if they tweaked their contextual advertising and added banner ads then I reckon they would do even better.

Yes there is, stop being so closedminded.
i like media.net but the only thing i hate about them is their payment threshold of 250$ which is quite high and since i don't have a big website then reaching such threshold looks impossible.

Adsense is best and coming to media.net they are quite fishy banned many users without clear reasons and some days you will also find 0 RPM even if you receive 1000 impressions.

Earlier this year, adsense and media.net actually did a deal to work together with many ads, so the services are closer than they have ever been before. Nobody truly knows which one is better, and, like most anything, it can depend on several factors. The best way to find out what will work for you as a publisher is to try both out and see which provides a better experience for you and your visitors. If you’re new to the advertising arena, which, if you’re reading this, you probably are, keep in mind that advertising revenue will not happen overnight but over time can provide a consistent revenue stream for your website or blog that can help you grow and prosper.

Last edited:
Back