Adsense In Your City Experience

nicepie

I got an invitation email from Google and they have invited me to come to Adsense In Your City event. Does any body here have attended this sort of event with Google and what should i be expecting from this event. What type of questions can be asked or be discussed in this Adsense In Your City event and how much time would i get to discuss my issues with a Google employee.

I am having low revenue issues on one of my website which have many issues. Will they be able to help me out and suggest me the right place where i can put my ads to increase my revenue. Please share your Adsense In Your City experience with me and tell any other ways to maximize the advantage of this precious time.

I too have been email last year and so I search for the famous group of bloggers in our city and indeed find out they are comming too. I was planing to attend however, my schedule would be mess up so I haven't attended but I saw some images of the bloggers in google+ and the meet up seems fun.

I think its a good opportunity to socialize with other adsense earners in your city and maybe join thier network. you should try it.

Back