Adsense Alternatives?

Ryan21

What have you tried and what has worked for you besides Adsense? I have heard Chitika as an alternative but at a fraction of the payout. Any others you have found that may be worth it? I have an old autoblog still going and I don't want to risk placing Adsense on the site.

Finding niche specific ad networks are the best. I know they can be difficult to find. There is also a site call project wonderful that is pretty good. But from what I have seen adsense is about the best choice for most sites.

I don't think chitika can be a good alternative though. I've tried them for months and I only earn less than $10. I think chitika only works on US massive traffic, same thing with infolinks and viglinks. I don't think there is really an alternative but I've heard buysellads work better than the existing ones today.

Adsense is still the best paying ads around. The others don't really pay that well. I've tried using 7search and adhitz their rates don't really compare at all. I think it's because Google's network is so massive that their advertisers trust them a lot more and pay them more too.

I have found a lot more success with Yahoo Bing Network in a couple of weeks than I managed in about 6 months with Adsense. I think it used to be called Yahoo Publisher Network or something like that.

After I got banned from Google Adsense I use Chitika Ad network as the alternative. But If you got only non US traffic then the earnings from Chitika would be incredibly low.
Here I suggest you to use Infolinks. Infolinks specializes in in-text advertising. You can also try out ad networks like bidvertiser, clicksor etc.

I have found a lot more success with Yahoo Bing Network in a couple of weeks than I managed in about 6 months with Adsense. I think it used to be called Yahoo Publisher Network or something like that.

That's really informative dean, I haven't really looked into Yahoo and Bing for a while now-for obvious reasons- but I might just give it a try.

I think the best alternative to Adsense is to begin selling your own ad space to the point where you eliminate the Adsense (or significantly reduce it). It makes the site look so much better and credible, but it does take time until you have a site that has enough traffic to attract advertisers.

AdHitz can be pretty decent but they do base your pay on the amount of traffic your site gets. There are different forms of advertising tho. You can have advertisers buy a spot on your site, they can show default ads on your site for (I believe) PPC and other options. Pretty cool site as an alternative.

The only real alternatives to AdSense are the top tier CPCs - Burst, Casale, TribalFusion and, perhaps, the new Yahoo/Bing option whose name I forget. Unfortunately, you'll need serious Tier 1 traffic to get into any of those (several million hits a month) and they don't take all types of site.

Putting those aside, the best alternative was adBrite before it went out of business. They had a lovely CPM/CPC mix setup that generated a reasonable amount of cash. With them gone, you're left with an enormous pile of cheap-ass CPC and CPM providers who provide very little return compared to Google, but whose programs are pretty easy to get into.

Names that spring to mind (i.e. I've tried them) are Chitika (which sucks), Infolinks (haven't tried them, actually), Komoona, Lijit, CPMFun, CPMGo, Popads, Juicy, Qadabra and a ton of others. The only ones which pay decently are those offering pop ads (whether under or over), since that's an expensive medium: everything else pays 10-20c per thousand views or less than a cent per click.

The moral of the story is "don't lose your AdSense account... or learn to use CPA ads". :)

I think the best alternative to Adsense is to begin selling your own ad space to the point where you eliminate the Adsense (or significantly reduce it). It makes the site look so much better and credible, but it does take time until you have a site that has enough traffic to attract advertisers.

For small website that have really a few visitors selling will not be profitable as not many advertiser will show interest in buying adspace from you.

i think there no any alternative of the google adsense and its also know that its not matter what i thinking but its true there no such alternate such as the google adsense to get some nice payout

i am really benefited from this post it is a helpful post about users of this URL get help for this post so pls contiue this post process & help to users for learn from the post

There are so many alternatives for Adsense. The following are the best paying ad networks with who I have worked with so far.

1. Chtitika
2. Tribalfusion
3. Globaladspace
4. Pulsepoint
5. Pubmatic

Regards,
Arjun

Back