account Google

nguyenlai

I am Lai.
I currently work as a marketer for a Vietnamese company.
I am specialized in providing Facebook and Google Advertisement to foreign businesses desiring to advertise their products on the international market.
Now, we are the Partner SME of Google and Facebook; therefore, we can resolve some typical problems such as:
- You need the more creditable account to run.
- Your account is deactivated.
- You need a prestigious Facebook or Google account.
- You want to sign in several Facebook and Google accounts.
Don’t worry we can help you.
Coming with us, you will receive service with the best quality and the cheapest cost.
If you care, please kindly contact with me through:
Sky: vobaobao83211,
QQ : 1878621134 (Lai Jung)
My phone; (+84 979 816 126)

Thank you very much for sharing. Is your company really prestigious?

At present, we are SME partner of Google and priority partner of Facebook in Viet Nam. Thus, we can deal with all your trouble such as: account is limited, high charge,.....
I am sure You will receive a better quality with a good fee when you are our partner.

Please add My QQ or sky, I will give specific information about our company services
Sky: vobaobao83211,

Nice Information.
My company supplys facebook, google, instagram advertising service. Have you used them ? If you use them you will approach to potential customers in the world easily.My company is a Facebook agency and google partner. So we will help you have best cost and good effect in advertising service.
Please leave QQ or sky, I will give specific information about our company services
or add my ads
Sky: vobaobao83211

Back