About Word Press

aratiseo

Hello ,

This is my first post. I m new comer in CMS field. I want to Know plug in system of word press. If You have any idea please give me. It is great for you.

With thanks,
Arati

Last edited:
Plugins on WordPress can make your life simpler. If you wanted to look at detailed statistics of your traffic, where it's coming from, your bounce rate, and a lot more, you can download the Google Analytics plugin. All in one SEO plugin is also a must-have for your WordPress website. W3 Total Cache can decrease the load time of your website. The faster the website loads, the more your visitors will be returning. There are tons of plugins that are great for Wordpress, research which ones you need, and don't download every plugin. The more plugins your have, the more errors your website may have, and the slower your load time may be.

Plugins on WordPress can make your life simpler. If you wanted to look at detailed statistics of your traffic, where it's coming from, your bounce rate, and a lot more, you can download the Google Analytics plugin. All in one SEO plugin is also a must-have for your WordPress website. W3 Total Cache can decrease the load time of your website. The faster the website loads, the more your visitors will be returning. There are tons of plugins that are great for Wordpress, research which ones you need, and don't download every plugin. The more plugins your have, the more errors your website may have, and the slower your load time may be.

Thanks for nice suggestion. but i am reading one article that there saying thru Wordpress Plugins many hacker Hacked the site? Like MySQL injection attack takes place , so any alternative way you know that?

Thanks for nice suggestion. but i am reading one article that there saying thru Wordpress Plugins many hacker Hacked the site? Like MySQL injection attack takes place , so any alternative way you know that?

There are multiple articles on how you can harden your Wordpress website so that there is a less chance hackers can hack your website. Hackers are inevitable in any website, you can and will get hacked if you get too popular. All you can do is increase your security on your Wordpress website, download a couple of plugins that secure your Wordpress so it's less vulnerable to getting hacked.

There are multiple articles on how you can harden your Wordpress website so that there is a less chance hackers can hack your website. Hackers are inevitable in any website, you can and will get hacked if you get too popular. All you can do is increase your security on your Wordpress website, download a couple of plugins that secure your Wordpress so it's less vulnerable to getting hacked.

Thanks for creative suggestion. If you send me a link of An article Of Harden Wordpress, I will do this work properly.

Ozadin, I've never worked with WordPress or any blog for that matter. I'm wondering if I should just start off with their hosted version, lock it down and get familiar with the software first or will it not really matter in the long run? When I start my sites, I would like to be off and running. I don't mind issues, but I'm trying to avoid elementary ones.

What do you think would be the better route to go?

Ozadin, I've never worked with WordPress or any blog for that matter. I'm wondering if I should just start off with their hosted version, lock it down and get familiar with the software first or will it not really matter in the long run? When I start my sites, I would like to be off and running. I don't mind issues, but I'm trying to avoid elementary ones.

What do you think would be the better route to go?

As far as I know, self hosted wordpress and the wordpress hosted software are different to one another in terms of freedom of use and certain features. So, my advice to you is this, if you are still going to be self-hosting later. Then, I think it's better to start with that, so you can quickly get the hang of it once and for all.

Last edited:
Thank you. I appreciate that. I guess I'll just wait until I am ready to start self hosting and lock it down for a little bit longer to see the mechanics of it all. I kind of had a feeling that my mini training would be for naught.

Plugins add functionality to your Wordpress blog, but you need to be careful about which ones you choose and the overall number of plugins you have installed in total. When you're dealing with a lot of plugins, you can start to run into conflicts between them. Also, you need to be more vigilant about keeping them all up to date. It's important to keep regular backups, because if one or more plugins cause serious conflicts after an update, then you need the backup to restore your site to a functioning state until the issue(s) are resolved. Also you need to choose plugins with a solid user base and active development. Don't become dependent on a plugin that hasn't been updated in years or that very few people use. The developer might decide to abandon it.

Plugins add functionality to your Wordpress blog, but you need to be careful about which ones you choose and the overall number of plugins you have installed in total. When you're dealing with a lot of plugins, you can start to run into conflicts between them. Also, you need to be more vigilant about keeping them all up to date. It's important to keep regular backups, because if one or more plugins cause serious conflicts after an update, then you need the backup to restore your site to a functioning state until the issue(s) are resolved. Also you need to choose plugins with a solid user base and active development. Don't become dependent on a plugin that hasn't been updated in years or that very few people use. The developer might decide to abandon it.

Thanks friend for your valuable opinion. I wil try wordpress plugin systems.

Back