2D and 3D

pryidevsblog

Hey all designers, As I know about the web designing and tools like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator. Now I want to learn 2D and 3D graphics my self. Any one have a resourceful site and URL for this. From which I can easily learn this. Your answer is appreciated. :)

An ideal way would be to look up at the Lynda's and tutPlus. They have some good courses that range from Beginners to intermediate users. And some of them are really good. Also, you get to interact with them (trainers) if you go for a purchase and that many a times helps in making complete learning process.

An ideal way would be to look up at the Lynda's and tutPlus. They have some good courses that range from Beginners to intermediate users. And some of them are really good. Also, you get to interact with them (trainers) if you go for a purchase and that many a times helps in making complete learning process.

That's sounds great. Actually I learn most of web designing from Lynda in my spare time. But yet not any experience with the tutPlus. Anyway go with Lynda.

What type of 3D are you looking to learn more about? Are you talking about full blown 3D applications such as Cinema 4D? Or do you just need to do some basic 3D effects, such as extruded text, for some of your web designs? Both Photoshop and Illustrator have the ability to render 3D objects, and/or convert flat shapes into 3D shapes - particularly Photoshop. Even Adobe After Effects now has 3D capabilities. You may want to explore these first to see if they meet your needs, especially if you've already purchased an Adobe subscription. Some of the other dedicated 3D programs such as 3D Studio Max, and Cinema 4D are quite expensive.

What type of 3D are you looking to learn more about? Are you talking about full blown 3D applications such as Cinema 4D? Or do you just need to do some basic 3D effects, such as extruded text, for some of your web designs? Both Photoshop and Illustrator have the ability to render 3D objects, and/or convert flat shapes into 3D shapes - particularly Photoshop. Even Adobe After Effects now has 3D capabilities. You may want to explore these first to see if they meet your needs, especially if you've already purchased an Adobe subscription. Some of the other dedicated 3D programs such as 3D Studio Max, and Cinema 4D are quite expensive.

Well, I am talking about the 3D effects for my web design and want to give web design a classic 3D look.

Well, I am talking about the 3D effects for my web design and want to give web design a classic 3D look.

In that case, I think what you need is some CSS3 and HTML5 Animation tutorials. They can do the tricks and help you specially with website designs. You can also look up on the Canvas Element of HTML5 which uses Javascript to create effects and animations.

I will suggest you not to go with complicated Photoshopped designs as these days, the trends are lightweight sites and with the growing support for HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery, things have become quite simpler.

In that case, I think what you need is some CSS3 and HTML5 Animation tutorials. They can do the tricks and help you specially with website designs. You can also look up on the Canvas Element of HTML5 which uses Javascript to create effects and animations.

I will suggest you not to go with complicated Photoshopped designs as these days, the trends are lightweight sites and with the growing support for HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery, things have become quite simpler.

Well, That's sounds good. I focus on your provided information. I going to start CSS3 and other stuff. :)

There are a lot of different ways you can achieve "3D" effects in web design. You can use CSS3 and/or Javascript for example to rotate text or other page elements in a 3D fashion. Here are some interesting examples with CSS:

20 stunning examples of CSS 3D transforms | CSS3 | Creative Bloq

There are also ways to create a "fake" 3D effect in Photoshop simply by duplicating a layer a bunch of times, and offsetting it by a pixel in a given direction each time, then merging the extra layers beneath the foremost one, into one layer of their own. You can seem some examples of that effect here:

Fake 3D in Photoshop | Photoshop | Web Designer

Photoshop also has real 3D rendering capabilities too, as I mentioned earlier.

The 3D tool in Adobe Illustrator is also pretty easy to work with, and since you are working in vector shapes, the images also have the advantage of being more lightweight and scalable at multiple screen resolutions.

There are a lot of different ways you can achieve "3D" effects in web design. You can use CSS3 and/or Javascript for example to rotate text or other page elements in a 3D fashion. Here are some interesting examples with CSS:

20 stunning examples of CSS 3D transforms | CSS3 | Creative Bloq

There are also ways to create a "fake" 3D effect in Photoshop simply by duplicating a layer a bunch of times, and offsetting it by a pixel in a given direction each time, then merging the extra layers beneath the foremost one, into one layer of their own. You can seem some examples of that effect here:

Fake 3D in Photoshop | Photoshop | Web Designer

Photoshop also has real 3D rendering capabilities too, as I mentioned earlier.

The 3D tool in Adobe Illustrator is also pretty easy to work with, and since you are working in vector shapes, the images also have the advantage of being more lightweight and scalable at multiple screen resolutions.

Well, that's kind of good resource Ohio.

Back