21 April, GOOGLE’S NEXT MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE UPDATE? THIS CAN HELP!

Is This Form Post Help You

• Total voters

Stella Saigbe

Small businesses that do not have a mobile-friendly website should now think about creating one. On April 21st, Google is going to uncover its latest algorithm wherein it is going to scan the websites that are mobile-friendly and place them on top of mobile search result pages as opposed to the ones that aren’t mobile-compliant. The latest Google’s mobile friendly website update is going to encourage sites that are viewed as “mobile-friendly,” with regards to mobile viewing and interface, while correspondingly punishing non-mobile-friendly websites.

“When considering searching anything on mobile devices, people need to view the most appropriate and timely results,” stated Google in its fairly recent press release. “As a lot of people make use of mobile devices to gain access to the internet, our algorithms need to conform to these kinds of usage patterns.”

Check your site and get rid of this update, safely.

Source: Google

I think, It's good news for new business company, because it will help too much ranking, After mobile friendly updates everyone wants to make mobile friendly website. So it help them. For the old Website which is not mobile friendly but exist for long time then they loss their ranking. Old Version business website will have to face a lots of problem to update each and every things.. So I think. it is bad news for old website which is not mobile friendly.

If a page is designed to work well on mobile devices, but it’s not passing the Mobile-Friendly Test, the most common reason is that Googlebot for smartphones is blocked from crawling resources, like CSS and JavaScript,landline number tracker, that are critical for determining whether the page is legible and usable on a mobile device (i.e., whether it’s mobile-friendly). To remedy:
Check if the Mobile-Friendly Test shows blocked resources (often accompanied with a partially rendered image).
Allow Googlebot to crawl the necessary files.
Double-check that your page passes the Mobile-Friendly Test.
Use Fetch as Google with Submit to Index and submit your updated robots.txt to Google to expedite the re-processing of the updated page (or just wait for Google to naturally re-crawl and index).
more: http://mobilenumbertrackr.com

Back