1and1 or GoDaddy ?

I like GoDaddy because of their regular coupon code as I am always able to get domains at very discounted and cheap rates, so for my own site and also it’s useful for selling a currently their popular “99WORD” promo code is working amazingly with giving .Com domain at just 99 cents price so it’s wonderful to have it and even sell it later for 3-4$ easily.

There is many other good hosts which you can try.

Actually mate it’s not about many been available or not but it’s down to be if they are good enough quality and price wise or not. I prefer GoDaddy for this purpose only as not only they are perfect when it comes giving good service but even price is down to earth and even there is great coupon code for hosting as well which is “50host” for 50% off from the purchase.

Never go for Goddayy Hosting. I have used godaddy shard hosting "Ultimate plan". Before I purchased plan then said you can host unlimited website. My server 512 MB ram and file usage are full with just 7 Website hosted. 5 with WordPress / 2 HTML

really? I am using godaddy and running two websites, but no such phenomenon, I am very worried if I run many more sites

Godaddy is good compare 1and1, if you want reliable website hosting services with best customer support then Godaddy is best. The rate of 1and1 is high compare to Godaddy website.

In my opinion both of them are not really good although their cheap price(coupon, aff link,..). But if you must select one of them, I think you should choose godaddy cause I had some problems with 1&1 before.

leo privacy is amazing...now I don't need swatch my phone frm my browser...I can hide my pic, videos and many more aaps…Best app..all in one.....loved it..Everyone should use this..I guarantee u won't regret it. U will have fun.

There’re many big guys in domain industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there’re 2 big guys that I usually use to invest a large number of domain on them. 2 of them are Godaddy and Namecheap.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I’ve got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I’ve always get notification by them, that’s very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon latest

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I’ve contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Namecheap coupon latest

So I would like to recommend 2 domain registrars to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

Back