100% reliable dedicated hosting service?

Djons

I need to know your recommendations on the most reliable dedicated services.

What can you tell me about Dcxv.com and their dedicated hosting service? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
I would like to order 420 gbs of disk space, 16 gbs of ram, 12 Tbs of bandwidth. My budget is $150/mo.

Hostingsource.com provides decent and reliable servers which are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

I can recommend HostPlay.com as the place where you can order powerful dedicated servers in:
Russia, Sweden, Netherlands and Bulgaria. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

I have done research and must admit Hostzealot.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low

Hostingsource.com services can be suitable for meeting all your needs, the OP.
Their plans are full-featured and prices are affordable.
Support is second to none.

I suggest to use pmgchosting.com servers. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

I run 12 websites, and have used several hosting services over the years.

Apart from uptime and fast web serving, the two things I look for in a web host is solid technical support and easy billing.

The best service I have found is Host IT Smart.They have blazing fast servers and great support.

By great support, I mean same day answers to your technical questions by someone in the states who actually speaks English and understands your questions. I have requested some pretty advanced settings and they always know exactly what I am talking about.

Their billing department is great because it is super easy to host several domains within one hosting account. I host 12 websites on my account, and the unified MySQL management console is a real blessing. I also like being able to manage all of my domain registrations from one single interface.

For 7500/- per month, you get 1 TB of storage and 24GB Ram transfer.
For 4500/- per month, you get 250GB of storage and 8 GB RAM.

All packages feature unlimited domains and email.

I strongly recommend them. Here is a link to their site: cheap dedicated server hosting

Back