$1 for 1st year web hosting account. Any feedbacks?

Russenberg

Hi

I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
What can you say about Hostmines and their Starter Plan - $1 for 1st year?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, Hostmines.com was like a breath of fresh air. Their hosting service is perfect! They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Overall, I like Hostmines.com hosting. They are way better than the previous host I had. Recommend their linux web hosting solutions. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

Cheap hosting accounts are available from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

I am happy to recommend Hostmines cheap web hosting. It is the most professional host.
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Back