What Sort Of Traffic Make Good Money For Infolinks

real-webmaster

I am thinking of trying infolinks on a website of mine and want to know what sort of traffic makes most of money and converge. Most of the traffic coming to my website is through referrals and only a small portion comes from search engines.

Let me know what you guys thing of infolinks traffic quality.

Back when I tried infolinks, they were never that great to make me earn and I mean the ads weren't related to my contents. As of now, I still have $30 to my account yet I leave the network. Hope they become good later. I've read they've changed things months ago.

Traffic from referral would work though. But it might also better to have organic traffic.

I would definitely stay away from InfoLinks, I've had nothing but a poor experience with them in the past. not only does it take way too many hits to generate any kind of revenue(when compared to AdSense), but, like garfish mentioned, their ad's RARELY match up with your content, and they just look "spammy". ultimately, having iinfolinks will only hurt your website.

If you're considering using ad's for revenue, I would recommend looking into optimizing your website for google AdSense.

Yes, but if your site don't meet adsense approval requirements, then infolinks can be worth trying....in one thread in the infolinks subforum I read that someone started using chitika instead of infolinks....but my experience is opposite I have greater CPM with infolinks than chitika...probably because I don't have a lot traffic from search engines

From my experiences, the best kind of traffic that makes you money on Infolinks is traffic from Search engine. For that, you'll need to activate "In search" ads.
I find that article really interesting. It explains well what is Infolinks and how you can use to maximize revenue. It even gives a real example about how much you can earn with it. Earn Huge Money with Infolinks Through Smart Methods
Enjoy your reading.

Last edited:
I am thinking of trying infolinks on a website of mine and want to know what sort of traffic makes most of money and converge. Most of the traffic coming to my website is through referrals and only a small portion comes from search engines.

Let me know what you guys thing of infolinks traffic quality.

I do not recommend such services, if you want to increase your organic search then extend your resources on different platforms, or create quality content.
Join on online communities like blogs and forums that are relevant to your niche.

They pay less very less if I compare with adsense, I had gaming site 2 years back where i had infolinks approval, yes i had less content on my site but had good impressions, i earn 30 times better on adsense, i after i never checked my account

Back