what is infolinKs????????????

Prince25

What is infolinks and how it work plz tell me about this and how to use it for our business profit plz reply me???????????:cool:

Infolinks means delivering brand messages to engaged users.

Infolinks is a global advertising platform offering ad solutions for both publishers and advertisers. Online advertisers utilize the Infolinks Self-Serve Marketplace to customize their own campaign. Advertising with Infolinks means delivering brand messages to engaged users.

Infolinks is an online (internet) advertising program that usher out services for advertisement via a publisher's blog (website).
These ads services are well served both locally and internationally, to promote and market product and services for advertisers and brand owners through a customized medium including inframe, insearch, intag and in-text to engage online users even more.

AS far as I know Infolinks is one of the ways you can make money online. It is one of the best alternatives if you are not getting Google Adsense Approval.

The only disadvantage of having Infolinks ads on your website is that your website gets cluttered with ads all over from the bottom from the sidebars and you need a decent amount of traffic in order to make money through Infolinks

Back