What are the adavantages of VPS solution?

WWWmaster

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using VPS hosting solution.
I came across exmasters.com and found out that they offer VPS hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about the quality of their services?
Have you ever used them before?

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my sites very easy.

I have had vps hosting account with Exmasters.com for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support. I've had very little downtime, if any at all. I won't say there was none, but to be honest with you, I actually can't remember any at all. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.

Use VPS plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

VPS accounts from netshop-isp.com.cy and rockhoster.com are the best to sign up with.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

Back