Web Hosting for running a forum?

FarmOrwell

Hi,
I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Are they the hosting providers I can rely on? What host is better? Why?

I like this web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS by my side, I never worry about that anymore. About 400-500 applications installable with one click! They are really worth every cent you pay for.

I love Hostnamaste.com prices. The server was down for about 5 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

Overall I would rate Hostnamaste.com web host 9.6/10. They have been a pleasure to work with.
The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.

I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor. Since Hostnamaste.com has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. Good powerful web servers located in Europe, India, USA.

Plans from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

If you are looking for the best and most reliable hosting provider to buy web hosting then you have to do research.
And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
Make a list and compare web hosting companies
Go with company reviews
Should be available 24/7
Affordable plans
Security
For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.
For more information please visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

Back