Twitter Marketing Strategy

williamjones

Somebody please help and suggest me as i am a starter on Twitter and do not know the effective ways of marketing my brand on twitter. Please suggest a good starting twitter marketing strategy to be successful.

Describe your target audience on twitter. if you're not an active participant on twitter, then research. do the homework and write it down, including twitter handles of actual target users. If you've been able to go so far as develop a persona that represents your customers that spend time on twitter or social media sites in general, that's even better.

Twitter is very successful and useful! The only thing that I do not like is the name 'Twitter'. It sounds a little bit childish.

You need to build up your Twitter fanbase first. If you want to advertise right now, you'll be advertising to basically noone! Unless you have 100 or 1000 followers already, you need to build up your fanbase. This doesn't happen overnight, it's just like blogging but easier. You can advertise the link around forums, Youtube, and social media sites. Ask them to recommend your Twitter page to your friends, and maybe even do a giveaway to boost up your followers. After gaining a substantial amount of followers, you can then advertise your products. Just be sure not to go overboard and spam your link every hour.

Setting up a perfect twitter profile is very important. There are lots of spam bots in twitter, If you want to be taken seriously and get followers, you need to show everyone you’re human. Do not forget to update your bio, website, profile picture.

Tweet relevant to your audience. You can share Upcoming events, Interesting blog posts, ebooks, infographics, videos, quotes, news, Engaging questions.

If you've been able to go so far as develop a persona that represents your customers that spend time on twitter or social media sites in general, that's even better.

Back