Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

WWWmaster

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Is NeironVPS.com server hosting provider reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?

I'll be with Neironvps.com for a long time to come I think. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Solid servers can be got from time-tested companies: qhoster.com (15OFFALL48HRS - 15% off) and legionbox.com.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedbacks from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

All good except their recent years greed for money. NeironVPS.com is in the niche of low-price hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.

OwnWebServers is a reliable and experienced web hosting provider that offers dedicated server solutions for your tube/video site. With OwnWebServers, you can count on technical support, security features, and customizable server options to meet your specific needs. Their robust infrastructure and network connectivity ensure high performance and uptime for your website. Trust OwnWebServers to provide you with the dedicated server hosting solution necessary to power your tube/video site and deliver a seamless user experience.

You know servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Is NeironVPS.com server hosting provider reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?
Extremely high bandwidth is crucial. Video files are large, and smooth playback for multiple users requires substantial upload and download speeds.

Back