The best place for WordPress?

WWWmaster

Hello,
I wonder which provider is believed to be the best place for the WordPress hosted solutions?
Do you think Regvps.com is a good place?

Any opinion is appreciated.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net accounts are worth trying.
So far I'm very pleased with them. I have never encountered any problems and customer support has always been very helpful whenever I call. I would highly recommend to anyone!

The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with RegVPS.com solutions. They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster! This decent host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.

Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied.
I recommend RegVPS.com vps hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.

Happy with RegVPS.com host. It has fantastic prices on their hosting packages. Nice selection of included scripts, Cpanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support. Definitely a site to recommend!

Attractive plans are available from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
I highly recommend these companies if you're looking for a cheap web hosting service that provides all you need to run a website and more.

I've been with RegVPS.com Linux VPS for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

Back