Stable server provider ...

So far we have had great experience with ZakServers.com hosting. They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have. The bitcoin dedicated servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Deals from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to stick to.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

A perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.
+ good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

Highly recommend kvchosting.net solutions.

No doubt, KVChosting.net is a great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable.
Servers are fast. The customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
Such a great Hosting service they provide. You will be very satisfied with the service of them.

I'll be with kvchosting.net for a long time to come I think. Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Glad to find Kvchosting.net dedicated server host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure. great hosting. excellent one-on-one service.

Plans from hostingsource.com and webhost.pro can be right for you.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

Back