reliable reseller

Monty

One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get reseller hosting solutions
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found two hosts: thcservers.com and cddhosting.com. Can I rely on their wordpress hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

If I were you, I would definitely choose Cddhosting.com - I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

cPanel Reseller accounts are good for WordPress Hosting. I have no experience with those providers but you should try to find their reviews.

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Going to use cddhosting.com services. They have stable fast services and helpful responsive support. Thanks for all your replies, guys!

you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support. Check out Qualityhostonline.com reseller hosting solutions.
Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

Before you signup to these re-sellers, it is essential to check their reviews over internet and assess their technical support. I do not have experience with these web hosts, however, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the most Reliable, affordable and Resourceful Re-seller Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP websites. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP websites which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

I needed a good cheap hosting, however have not required too much space and bandwidth. After research of available hosting providers I have chosen thcservers. They are delivering great service with no noticeable downtime in last months. Though some of my sites uses a lot of memory I have never really faced any issue with them. As for me the support is really good, no useless messages, only useful fast replies.

I know that m6.net is reliable option. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
I realize that stable hosting companies are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

I know that downtownhost.com is quite good option to get re-seller hosting plans.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

With host.co.in stand apart in the sphere of World Wide Web with maximum flexibility offering elevated packages for all your business needs ensuring smooth execution of your business activities.

host.co.in provides reliable reseller web hosting along with 24/7 support,99.95% Uptime and 30 days money back guarantee.

Back