Need Web host that supports Video streaming

WWWmaster

I'm looking for web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that rockhoster.com has good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. I’ve been with Rockhoster.com for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems). It's a hosting provider that I will recommend without a doubt.

As I know, rockhoster.com is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support.
Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.

Attractive deals are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
They are probably the fastest web hosting and cheapest companies ever.

I like this decent host. Rockhoster.com is the best. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me. Web hosting service is excellent.

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Back