Need $1 added to my Payza Account

thaareshks

I am not able to add $1 to my Payza Account using credit cards from India....Can any one of you guys please help by suggesting a solution to this? I am low by $0.5 to make an online transaction. Thanks for your help in advance.

Try joining a PTC site which pays out in Payza, or you can search online for transferring money. If you use another payment processor like Paypal, you can search for a converter, Paypal to Payza. You can also try to write an article, it will usually take an hour or two if you have good English and grammar. The payout will most likely be above $5 and you can ask for them to pay in Payza.

Try joining a PTC site which pays out in Payza, or you can search online for transferring money. If you use another payment processor like Paypal, you can search for a converter, Paypal to Payza. You can also try to write an article, it will usually take an hour or two if you have good English and grammar. The payout will most likely be above $5 and you can ask for them to pay in Payza.

I agree, if you are only looking to top up a couple of Dollars then try searching Google for a PTC site that pays out to Payza, or you could try asking a friend who has Payza to help a friend out and donate $1. I don't know if Payza charge for sending money between members though.

Back