Justhost

Chinaren

I was on Justhost for maybe a year or two. I had a shared server package which was unlimited bandwidth and disk use for about 5USD a month.

For the most part I was very happy with them, their customer service was prompt and they met my hosting needs. However, every now and again they'd suddenly cut me totally off. My main forum at the time had some issues (which I never managed to figure out) that meant on the odd occasion it would suddenly go over 10% of the shared server CPU. When this happened they'd kill access to all my websites, including FTP access. I'd have to go grovelling to their support to release the others and allow FTP access to the forum in question.

I hired someone to try and find the error when I couldn't, but it proved elusive indeed, and after being cut off several times I moved host.

This was the dealbreaker for me, but apart from this issue, I found them quite acceptable, and their price was good.

Leo privacy is small in mobile phone,locks apps boosts the phone and many,the best application I ever downloaded and also good for low ramed phones.Very efficient, really keeps snoopers out…I suggest all my friends to use this. I am very Happy and satisfied. You can lock any apps, memory card, and gallery. Fantastic.....

Back