Good hosting for online shop?

WWWmaster

Hello,
I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on Rockhoster.com hosting solutions?

I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and scalahosting.com.
Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes a uptime of 100% without the interruptions.

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. Rockhoster.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Web Host Pro has been the best. Top notch support! It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

I am fully satisfied using Rockhoster.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

As an alternative, can draw your attention to Hostnamaste.com openvz vps accounts. Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses. Never had problems with this great hosting provider. I am extremely happy with service and pricing.

Back