Commission Junction Review

gostoo

I hope other webmasters on this forum must be using Commission Junction to make some good money. I am therefore asking you guys to tell if Commission Junction is indeed a good option for making money or is there any other better options out there. Please give me a Commission Junction review if you have used it in past on any of websites.

Commission junction is one of the best. Another really good affiliate network is rakuten linkshare.
LinkShare and CJ are both free to sign up.

Affiliate Networks Archives -

Affiliate-window has also been known to be good, but I didnt really have a good experience with them. They lynched my $5 sign up fee then deleted my account for no reason whatsoever.
Affiliate Window - Initial Experience

Last edited:
There is no sign up fee for commission junction so you don't have anything to lose (except website space). As you can target your adverts more using commission junction i would recommend it over other options. If you use adsense there is limited control over which banners appear on your site.

There is no sign up fee for commission junction so you don't have anything to lose (except website space). As you can target your adverts more using commission junction i would recommend it over other options. If you use adsense there is limited control over which banners appear on your site.

But they do cut your affiliate money if you don't bring sales in the name of account maintenance.

I had a hard time making money with Commission Junction. It is recently that i came to know that if you don't make money for a specific period of time then you have to face some kind of penalty. I need to look into the details as my account was deactivated.

Back