Commission Junction Advertiser Rejections

sunoco-webpages

I have a blog which is related to different aspects and cover a huge array of topics like Medicine, Health, Vacationing and this blog of mine has low traffic and only get about 30-40 visitors per day. Recently i was accepted in Commission Junction program but now when i apply for different publishers within CJ most of them reject me and choose not to display advertisements on my website. This is pretty frustrating and i am being rejected by the publishers which i think my website is best suitable for and i will be able to make sales for them.

The only reason i can think of for these rejections are low traffic of my website. I am not concerned about quality because this website looks and feels good and is decently designed. Do i have to wait for the acceptance until i gain traffic on this website. If yes then do share that what is the level of traffic after which my website will be acceptable for most of decent advertisers.

Yes every merchant have different criteria to accept publishers . Some are actively recruiting new publishers while some do approve after having a very critical overview and some of them even avoid the websites to be publishers if the traffic is low and the web site does not looks good.

I would recommend looking for publishers that have an auto-accept option setup. i don't think there is a way of finding them without checking each one individually. This will however allow you to use CJ but you will have to get lucky whether or not the publisher with auto-accept matches your website.

try affiliatewindow.com or linkshare.com also...

I will warn you that affiliate window are douchebags and they will ban you and steal your $5 sign up fee if you ask them a question.

it happened to me. i have screenshots to prove it. i'm actually in the process of writing a review for them on lucrativeonline.com (brand new)
BUT.... lots of people have had good experiences with affiliate window.

Back