Bing Better Search Results

lisatechie

Not sure if this is just me observing that Bing search results now seems better than Google or Yahoo. Is it just me who is feeling this or if other members of the forum have the same feeling that the Google results are of bad quality and usually the websites coming on first pages are not of Good Quality. Comments from other webmasters on this topic are welcome.

I have used Bing in the past as my default search engine, but the results it produced were really not what I wanted. Google has always been my go to search engine since then. Nothing has managed to come close to it yet. Yeah, Bing has gotten better in the lately, but it's still miles away from being the leader. They just gotta do better to beat Google in it's own game. I can't see it happening for another good 4-5 years. Let's see how things pans out.

Bing may produce better search results, but they are still nowhere near the amount that Google puts out. They update their algorithm each day, and try to perfect it while Bing is making monthly changes to their algorithm. I have used Bing in the past, and I don't intend to use it again. Their layout is extremely ugly as well in my opinion.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Bing serves better results than Google. But I would say that Bing has significantly improved its search results. A few years ago, Bing was really unreliable. But because of the huge investments made by Microsoft towards the improvement of Bing, it is now becoming quite a reliable search engine. It still hasn't surpassed Google, but I'm happy to see that Bing is seeing an increase in the search market share.

yes, i m feeling the same, bing results are really good than i m getting in Google, but the problem is here that i m not getting any clicks even some of my competitive keywords on 2nd and 3rd on the ist page but there is still not a single click from there from the past 3 months and this is really irritating. Anyone can help in this matter that whats the actual reason behind it?

Bing is rising for google right now is the battle of SEOers who just want to make their sh*t content website on top instead of others really good website. Sometime i can not find the keyword (name of a company) i want, google just drive me to another similar one (another name that has almost same letter, but still difference, like AABB and ABAB), and in fact, the keyword i search is drowned to page 5 or 6. What i need google for when i can not take the thing i want?

Last edited:
Back