Any expereince with CoreSpace Cloud?

Russenberg

I want to have good prices for what I get.
What can you say about CoreSpace.com Cloud?
Thank you guys anyway for the help.

Very happy with CoreSpace.com cloud servers so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them.

Give Corespace.com a try. The best support team I have ever been in contact with!
I had a minor issue with my website and they were able to help me out in no time at all. Great host!

I switched all my WordPress sites over to Corespace.com cloud and have been VERY impressed with these guys. They have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.

CoreSpace is a provider of cloud computing, data center, and managed IT services for businesses. They offer a range of services such as virtual servers, private cloud, data storage, backup, and disaster recovery solutions to help organizations run their applications and store their data more efficiently and securely. CoreSpace's goal is to provide their clients with reliable and scalable technology solutions so they can focus on growing their business, while CoreSpace takes care of the technology infrastructure.

Back