Android S4 battery life

ozadin

I recently got a galaxy S4 about 2 weeks ago, and the phone is great, but one problem I run into frequently is the battery life. It runs out way too quickly, and even when I'm not using the phone, the battery drops. Yesterday, I fully charged up my battery and left it overnight, and the next day, I woke up and found out that 20% was drained. I have no idea what is draining all this battery, and I have turned out every feature I don't use. Does anyone have any tips to increase the battery life?

Try going into your settings and checking what processes are running in the background. Usually, features like Bluetooth and GPS navigation services drain the battery of your phone when you have it running constantly in the background. Try stopping unneeded programs and shut off bluetooth/gps when not in use

Try going into your settings and checking what processes are running in the background. Usually, features like Bluetooth and GPS navigation services drain the battery of your phone when you have it running constantly in the background. Try stopping unneeded programs and shut off bluetooth/gps when not in use

I already mentioned that I turned off all the unnecessary apps that were running. When I downloaded GSAM battery monitor, it showed the screen, and Android OS that drained the most battery. I heard it's better to have your S4 rooted since you can customize it more, and delete installed apps that you can't delete when it's not rooted, but it does have a risk of voiding your warranty, and I don't want to take the risk.

My big brother is buying this phone galaxyS4 but there was problem occur on there battery and all over features are good to use in s4........

Back